Check out this comprehensive guide for things you should and shouldn’t do in your upcoming home project. Custom bath remodeling requires your attention and time for the best results possible.
- You absolutely should add extra funds into your budget to account for unexpected expenses. Occasionally, when professionals begin to do remodeling work, they find other issues that need your immediate attention. Be prepared to deal with those issues while completing your remodeling project. Set a budget that includes those unexpected costs.
- You should thoroughly consider how you will use your bathroom. If it makes more sense for your needs to have additional counter space rather than adding a second sink, then that’s the design you should use.
- You should remember water efficiency in your remodeling design. Think of ways that your remodel can save you money in the long run, specifically with fixtures that are more environmentally friendly.
- You shouldn’t rush your remodel. Understand that home projects take time, and you want the work to be completed to high-quality standards. Schedule your life and plans around the remodel schedule, so that you aren’t interrupted or inconvenienced in any way, and that the professionals can do their work smoothly.
- Don’t forget about the details. Remember to consider your future needs in your overall design and layout of the space. If this is your forever home, make your bathroom as accessible as possible for now and the future.
- It’s easy to get lost in the beauty of the space and forget about function. Think about the storage space you’ll need in the bathroom. Consider adding features like built-in soap dishes and corner caddies for your shower.
PROFESSIONAL DESIGN AND REMODELING SERVICES FROM ABOUT KITCHENS AND BATHS
About Kitchens and Baths has the Annapolis community abuzz with excitement over our stellar home renovation services. With an approximate timeline of only three weeks and two days for project completion, we outshine the competition in our reliability. From tear out to design, all aspects of each renovation project are handled in house by our expert team. We ensure customer satisfaction and consistent quality for all remodeling services. Visit our showroom to meet the About Kitchens team and discuss your design goals. Our home renovation services are versatile and detail-oriented, supporting all styles, features, and rooms. While kitchens and bathrooms are our primary focus, we also channel our skills to assist home office and laundry room renovations. The sky’s the limit! Call us at 410-573-0877 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form today!